Lilly’s is proud to give back!
We know our success and longevity are due to the people who love and support us. Our community has kept us open through tough times and even a global pandemic. That’s why it’s important to us that every community has the resources it needs to thrive—regardless of background, gender identity, ability, or aspiration.
Every organization we support works tirelessly to improve the lives of individuals, the environment, and our local communities. Creating lasting change doesn’t happen alone, overnight, or for free. Rest assured, a part of every purchase made at Lilly’s goes back into our community through world-class, dedicated organizations and grassroots nonprofits!
Please follow these links to learn more about a few of the charities we support:
- Susan G. Komen Foundation (Breast cancer)
- TROSA (Substance use disorders)
- Triangle Vegetarian Society
- Second Chance Pet Adoptions
- Safe Haven Cat Shelter
- Urban Ministries (Compassionate help for those in need)
- Ellerbe Creek Watershed Association
- Neuse River Golden Retriever Rescue
- Foundation of Hope (Investing in mental health research and initiatives)
- Junior Achievement (Inspiring and preparing young people to succeed)